Thursday, July 9, 2009

.. if I did the right thing, why does it feel so wrong?


Abe Lincoln once said,' When I do good I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad.' If only it were that black-and-white. Sometimes doing the right thing makes you feel everything but good. It can feel scary, uncomfortable, because even when you make the right choices, the bad things can still happen. As much as we want them, there are no guarantees. All we can do is have faith that if we act with our heart, the things we do will one day make us feel right even if sometimes the thing we do feels just a little wrong.


2 comments:

  1. I really agree with you. Sometimes,I act better than I should,and i feel terrible about it. and sometimes i cat worse than i should and i feel so damn happy.. :) I think that behaving badly with a people who deserves it,is batter than behaving goodly.Anyway I find your blog very interesting.. (K) Bye (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    Unfortunatley sometimes we think we're doing the right thing in life, and we don't have the big picture yet, so when we act on it it just blows up in our face. But hey, thats LIFE.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete